1. Preheat the oven to 190C / 375F / Gas 5.
2. To make the stuffing, heat the oil and fry the bacon, onion and garlic for 4 - 5 minutes, until golden, until golden.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in the parsley, lemon juice and seasoning.
4. Press the stuffing into the heart cavaties and place in a lightly oiled ovenproof dish.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 40 - 45 minutes.
6. Meanwhile to make the sauce, melt the butter and fry the onion for 4 - 5 minutes until browned. Add the stock, parsley, blended cornflour and seasoning to taste.
7. Bring to the boil and simmer gently for 2 - 3 minutes until thickened and clear.
8. Serve the hearts sliced with the sauce poured over.View more Varietal Meats / Offal recipes...