1. sSoak the saffron in tablespoon boiling water for 10 minutes.
2. Dry-fry the seeds in a pan over a medium heat for 1 minute. Pound in a mortar and pestel with he garlic and salt. Add to a large bowl and mix with the pimenton, oregarno, vinegar, half the oil and the saffron liquid. Add to the pork and turn to coat. Marinate in the fridge for 2 hours
3. Meanwhile soak 24 small or 12 large shewers in cold water for 1 hour.
4. Boil the beans for 3-5 minutes. Drain and pop out of their skins. combine the remaining oil with the lemon zest and chilli and almonds. Toss and set aside.
5. Thread the skewers with the pork. Preheat the barbecue or large gridle pan. Cook the skewers in batches for 3 minutes each side, until golden.
6 Garnish with mint and serve with the bean salad and lemon wedges.View more Pork recipes...